Explore examples of a product business and a service business in action.
- All right, I want to take some examples now, … just to understand a little bit about some ideal programs. … Now you've got your list of all the programs … that you can choose from. … We've outlined those, they're in spreadsheets. … They're on your competitive spreadsheet as well, … and we take those programs and we bring them in, … and let's say what are the best programs to use … for these types of business, so I've just created … a couple of example businesses … that can reference, so let's say I'm starting … an eCommerce site, or an eCommerce company, … specifically to sell products to end B2C consumers. … All right, well, if I'm doing that, … the first thing I'm going to do is my online website … with SEO is going to be incredibly important. … SEO is a great way, and an almost free way … of getting traffic, but it takes time to build. … SEM, I'm going to probably have to buy category … and product specific words around page search. … Social media's going to be wildly important …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Setting goals for the acquisition plan
- The role of thought leadership
- Containing sales and marketing costs
- Prioritizing acquisition programs
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Leveraging social media
- Measuring success via retention