Learn how to build the marketing hourglass stages into the stages of your customer relationship management (CRM) system and create metrics for each step.
- Isn't technology a wonderful thing?…So many of the tools and software…and ways to automate processes…have really made our life so much better.…But we still have to think…about this high tech, high touch approach,…and that's what makes the hourglass work.…So using, say, a CRM system,…a customer relationship management piece of software,…is a given really today…so that we can keep track of…where our clients are at each stage.…
So the traditional awareness, consideration,…evaluation, and purchase,…those are stages that many people have built into CRMs.…Heck, half the CRM systems come…with those as default stages.…I want you to consider the hourglass as stages in your CRM.…So what if instead of awareness, consideration,…you started focusing on know, like, trust, try,…buy, repeat, and refer?…So you actually started tracking referral customers.…
You actually started tracking folks that are taking actions…that tell you they are in the trust stage.…Now, the real key, and there are two of them,…is that you have to know what is a transition key.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Establishing a lifecycle baseline
- Understanding lifecycle thinking
- Beginning with the end in mind
- The marketing hourglass method
- Mapping the journey's touchpoints
- Setting goals for the journey
- Reverse engineering your marketing hourglass
- Engaging your team in the journey
- Overview of the lifecycle stages
- Using content to guide your journey
- Customer experience in the first 90 days
- Getting customers to re-enter the journey