- Defining the marketing culture
- Understanding culture change management
- Understanding purpose, vision, and goals
- Training a people-first marketing culture
- Using recognition and rewards
- Measuring marketing culture values
- Paying attention to the feedback loop
- Involving HR in your marketing culture
Skill Level Advanced
- Creating a marketing culture is the best way to leverage your own people to be active in company programs, and to share what's new and exciting without ever being asked. They'll want to amplify company news and information with their own networks. I'm Deirdre Breakenridge. For over 25 years, I've been teaching, writing, and consulting with businesses on storytelling and shifting their marketing cultures from low-level employee participation to inspired champions who raise their hands to become involved.
This course is a roadmap that details how to create your own enthusiastic marketing culture. You'll learn how to set goals for your shift toward more marketing participation. Best practices for communicating and maintaining your marketing culture momentum, and the different roles people will play to help in the marketing culture shift. Together, we'll lay the foundation. We're also going to talk about the framework of a people-first attitude. Different ways to incentivize employees to be your external marketing advocates, and best ways to evaluate your marketing culture.
I want to give you the tools to cement a new culture mindset into your company for the long term. Now it's time to get to work. Let's identify, create, or shift your marketing culture together.