- Why cause marketing is important
- Selecting the right cause
- Selecting a specific organization to partner with
- Communicating a cause internally and externally
- Promoting a cause through social media
- Testing a cause marketing initiative
- Measuring your results
Skill Level Intermediate
- A company's most important asset may be its reputation. A powerful way to enhance that reputation is by supporting a relevant and meaningful cause. One that aligns well to the company's brands and to the customers it serves. I'm Drew Boyd. I teach a wide variety of marketing topics, and I help company's improve their commercial effectiveness. I've been involved in some of the most successful cause marketing campaigns out there. In this course I'll share with you what you need to do to get a cause marketing program working at your company.
I'll outline a detailed process for planning and executing a cause marketing campaign including how to select the right cause and the right partner to align with. There's a lot at stake in cause marketing because it not only benefits your company in terms of financial results, but it also does something to make the world a better place. It's going to take strong leadership and an authentic commitment on your part to make it happen. Let's get started.