Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Business cards, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Nearly every business on earth uses business cards…whether they have a print advertising strategy or not.…In their simplest form, business cards provide…basic information like your business's name, your name,…email, website, and phone number.…Business cards are traditionally used for networking.…Sure, they're a great way to get in contact with others,…but smart print advertising is about more…than exchanging cards at a networking event.…A business card is an opportunity to expand your brand.…It can use any design imaginable, and is often…the first impression you have with potential customers.…
Make yours shine with an informational…and value-packed business card.…The key is to get creative…with how to use these cards to stand out from the pack.…For example, your business card can deliver more value…by including a coupon, punch card, or even a raffle ticket.…Instead of tossing your business card in the trash…or filing it away for eternity, these smart strategies…get potential customers excited about your business card.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.