This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Explain the value of sales data.
- Analyze data governance and its importance in sales analysis.
- Distinguish between performance indicators for tracking sales metrics.
- Apply sales analysis techniques in the dashboards.
- Examine the importance of PivotCharts.
- Distinguish between sales analysis dependencies.
Skill Level Beginner
- As you make sales data in your organization, you're generating a ton of data. And that can tell you a lot about your customers, from what they like, to when they're likely to buy, to even where they shop. Now, it's one thing to capture this data, but the real power lies in how you process, analyze, and generate insights from your sales. And that's exactly what this course is about. My name is John David Ariansen, and I'm the co-founder at Silvertone Analytics. In my job, I help businesses better understand and make use of their data. And in this course, I want to share how you can use your sales data to supercharge your business. I'll share the basics of analytics best practices, like data governance and how to make data-informed decisions. Then I'll show you how to track your sales data effectively so you have a rich set of data that you can mine for insights. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to leverage your sales data to make better decisions, and thus, close more deals. So if you're ready, let's go.