This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Explain the value of a marketing strategy.
- Analyze the types of customers for branding.
- Recognize the criticality of customer acquisition.
- Comprehend category definition while branding.
- Examine the importance of a retention earn-share strategy.
- Distinguish between core competency needs when categorizing customers.
Skill Level Beginner
- This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. (upbeat music) - If you're in marketing or business today, you're dealing with a lot of pressure. You are under constant pressure to grow and you're dealing with a market and business environment that's ever more complex. Your competitors are constantly evolving, regulatory conditions are changing, customers are very demanding, and inside your organization, you have people who are working in silos. This is why it's so important that you break through the complexity by developing simple go to market strategies that can compel everybody in your organization to work together and that is what I'm going to teach you in this course. My name is Marta Dapena-Baron and I work with some of the largest companies in the world to improve their go to market strategies. In this course, I'm going to give you six choices that you need to make to improve your marketing strategy. I'll share how important it is to define the brand that you take to market, your customers, to think about what a great value proposition is and how to develop one and how to align your execution back to the strategy that you've developed. Ultimately, marketing is about changing customer behaviors by changing customer believes and by the end of this course, you will be very confident in understanding how to do just that and align your execution to the strategy that you have narrated. So if you're ready, let's go.