Discover why a successful business strategy starts with you, namely your narrative and your value. Learn how to define your target customers, and understand where their needs and your business goals align. Find out how to evaluate the best channel for your message, whether it's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Pinterest. See how to develop a calendar for putting the right content in front of the right people at the right time. Plan for success by researching SEO, trending topics, annual content, and seize-the-day opportunities. Plus, learn how to think like a publisher; integrate content marketing into lead generation; and measure, model, and review your success.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining who you are
- Creating your value statement
- Identifying your customers
- Measuring lifetime value and loyalty
- Researching customers
- Defining marketing goals
- Creating a long-term content calendar
- Curating content
- Measuring and modifying your plan
Skill Level Advanced
- In a recent survey, 47% of marketers stated that their biggest obstacle to online marketing was a lack of strategy. Unfortunately, in my experience, I have seen that to be true in many companies. I want to help you avoid this common pit fall. Hello, I'm Matt Bailey, I'm a digital marketing speaker, trainer, and best-selling author. I provide in-house training for some of the biggest brands in the world. Google, Microsoft, IBM, Procter and Gamble, and Disney.
In order to be successful, I want to share with you ways you can focus on good data, predictable trends, and lessons learned to create your online, marketing strategy. After more than twenty years in the digital marketing industry, I've worked with many successful companies who had something in common. All of them had a specific strategy that kept them on course despite changes, new technologies, and challenges. They had an internal directive coupled with an emphasis on data that allowed them to avoid mistakes, resist marketing fads, and focus on what works.
In this course, I'm going to share successful methods with you. First, I'll show you how to define your business and articulate a clear plan. Second, I'll share ways you can identify and research your audience. Third, I'll discuss ways you can incorporate different technologies. Fourth, I'll explain how you can evaluate what is best for your business and finally, you'll integrate your content marketing into lead generation Having a clear plan to success is vital with the overwhelming amount of marketing choices you have to make.
I look forward to helping you build confidence in your marketing and improving your business as you'll know what to do, when to do it, why you're doing it, and how to measure and improve.