Author Jamie Shanks shows how to build a press kit, and the elements that make successful webinar press kits.
- [Instructor] It's time to go to market,…and going to market requires a speaker promotion package.…You'll develop the speaker promotion package…to deliver to panelists, future promoters,…and or the marketing teams that support…the panelists and the promoters.…This is included as an example in your exercise file,…this is just a sample template.…In this particular document, you'll provide all the details…necessary to go to market, such as basic information…around events details, a lead multiplier,…which we'll get into further, but in essence…is an accelerant of for every lead that they provide you,…you will provide one, two, or five times more leads…to them in the future.…
You'll outline all the other panelists required,…what is the length of time that they'll be speaking,…when will they be speaking, what software might be included.…Now you actually get into the promotional materials.…You'll outline email templates, LinkedIn, Facebook,…Twitter templates, all of the information…that they need to go to market and be highly successful…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.