Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Billboards, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Everyone's seen billboards, they tower from the sides…of highways all across the country telling us to eat more…fast food, to whiten our teeth,…or to call a personal injury lawyer.…Billboards are an effective form…of outdoor print advertising.…And they're unique because they open the door…to an audience outside the pages of a magazine or newspaper.…Billboards help if you have a physical location…as well and wanna show people where you are.…In-N-Out Burger, famously posts billboards hundreds…of miles away from their restaurant saying,…"Worth the wait" or, "Only 300 miles to go."…Now, the costs of a billboard depends on its location,…the print job, and the amount of time it will be displayed.…
For small placements, costs can be as low as $5,000,…but go upwards from there.…When in doubt, find a local billboard providers…for professional guidance.…They'll customize the billboard…to fit your needs and budget.…Out of all types of print advertising,…billboards are the most difficult to measure.…You only have an average…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.