Measuring your content provides many benefits. Learn why it is important to measure the progress of your content marketing to understand which campaigns are working and which need to be adjusted.
- As a marketer, you're probably not looking…for another task to add to your to-do list.…But measuring your progress with content marketing…isn't something you can afford to gloss over.…It is vital that you're measuring…your content marketing activities on a regular basis…to ensure you're on the right track…to deliver the results you're looking for.…By investing in measurement at the beginning of a campaign,…your team is setting the stage…for all your content efforts moving forward.…Measurement allows your team to understand…where you're starting, whether that's looking…at traffic on your website,…the number of leads a particular channel is driving,…or even revenue generated year over year.…
When you understand where you're starting,…you'll be more equipped to predict where you're heading.…Assuring your goals are top of mind…and not an afterthought allows you…to allocate the right staff, budget, and resources…necessary to reach a particular milestone.…And be sure to think about…your company's overarching goals as well.…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.