The results of past campaigns with content can help your organization set a benchmark for future success. Learn why benchmarking is essential for your company to set goals moving forward.
- What you're looking to accomplish next with content…won't be a mystery when you rely on data…from past campaigns for direction.…Maybe you've been producing white papers for a couple years…and you have data on how each of them performed.…As you map out your approach to creating more white papers…in the coming months,…you can refer to the results you achieved previously…and use them as a benchmark for your success.…A benchmark is the standard you look to…when you compare the results of a campaign…to how a similar effort performed in the past.…For instance, if a former video series…produced by your company received 80,000 views…and generated $15,000 in sales,…then use this data as a benchmark…to frame what goals you'll set for an upcoming video series.…
You might aim for 150,000 views and $25,000 in sales…the second time around when you're using a benchmark…as a frame of reference.…Setting a benchmark helps you understand…what worked for you in the past…and how to use this data to inform the results…you'd like to see from the next campaign.…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.