Author Jamie Shanks shows how to reverse engineer with the results in mind.
- [Instructor] In the planning and preparation for your webinars, you first have to come to grips with what a webinar is not. A webinar is not a glorified demo. This is not an opportunity to pitch your product. What webinars are have the single focus to become sales lead generators for your sales organization. The singular key goal to a webinar is the creation of marketing-qualified leads that can be passed to your sales organization and accepted as sales accepted leads so that they have a better chance at hitting sales quota obtainment.
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.