Learn what differentiates a B2B marketing funnel from a B2C marketing funnel—from the time frame to the type of customer interactions. In the end, though, you'll understand why these funnels are more similar than they are different.
- A common question I get asked is, … how does the funnel differ for B2C versus B2B? … And the truth is it's still much the same. … The main difference however, … is that the buying time for a B2B transaction … tends to be a lot longer. … So your consumer will spend a lot more time, … in the middle of your funnel. … Additionally, in B2C the consumer tends to move … through the funnel alone. … However, a B2B consumer may navigate the funnel … with additional advisors or team members, … meaning that journey may be shared. … And as such, you'll need to consider … how to allow the consumer ways of sharing the information … that you're providing. … Another key differentiator is the in-person interactions. … The B2C consumer may interact only with your website, … the phone representative, or a retail employee. … However, the B2B consumer may interact for a long time … with a sales representative, … as well as with other representatives from your company. … So to sum this up, … well ultimately we are all consumers at the end of the day. …
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Rethinking the funnel2m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.