LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learning the role of a B2B marketer
- Maximizing the relationship between B2B marketers and sales
- Setting objectives
- Writing different types of objectives
- Benchmarking against objectives
- Identifying your competition
- Anticipating future trends
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing buyer personas
- Writing an insightful creative brief
- Measuring and optimizing
Skill Level Beginner
- What do brands like IBM, Caterpillar, and Square have in common? They're highly valued, successful business-to-business brands. When people hear the word marketing, they often think of consumer brands like Nike or Pepsi. But what many people don't realize is that the investment in business-to-business brands marketing is the same as or higher than consumer brands. Hi, I'm Dina Shapiro and we're going to talk about how to create relevant, differentiated, effective marketing for business-to-business brands.
We'll take a look at how business-to-business marketing has evolved and the role of the marketer. We'll discuss how to write objectives, identify your competition and market opportunities, and write key components of a B2B marketing plan. By the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge and tools to develop a B2B marketing plan to give you a competitive edge. Let's get started.