Author Jamie Shanks shows how to understand the concept of "operation land grab" with panelists and promoters.
- [Instructor] The best way to decide…what the topic of the webinar should be…is to not guess, is to not be subjective,…is to use analysis.…And the best place for this is Google Trends.…Type in a variety of different terms that…you believe audiences would be attracted to,…which ultimately drive you more leads.…Type in a variety and plot them over a graph.…Understanding how they're performing over the last…three months, one year, three years,…whatever time horizon makes sense to you,…but the purpose here is do not develop…webinar topics that you find interesting…or that are buzzwords connected to your company,…build webinar topics that are in fact trends…for the audience that they in fact need to learn about,…that they in fact would Google themselves…and be attracted to attend.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.