Learn what the tools needed to assess the data are.
- Data is completely integrated with Agile Marketing.…As a marketer, you need to become comfortable with the data.…You have to become a citizen data scientist.…That might sound formidable,…but I'm here to tell you that it doesn't have to be.…I'm reminded of a story from a project that I worked on.…A channel manager from concept marketing was bright…and ambitious, but more importantly,…she really liked to look at the data.…There was a sort of natural curiosity,…this natural interest for data.…That's perfect, that's always a good first step.…
Curiosity and a willingness to just kind of dive right in.…Fundamental statistics is an important part of learning…how to become a citizen data scientist.…This channel manager updated their skills…around standard deviation, P-values, confidence intervals,…concepts that they had learned in college courses,…but really needed a refresher in.…They also developed a mentorship relationship…with someone else in the company's accounting department…who was a bit of a math wiz.…This was someone they could go to and discuss concepts…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.