Learn about how real-time measurement and benchmarking has evolved into a new feedback loop and measurement model. Deirdre Breakenridge will discuss the main points you should consider to keep your GTM plan updated as time goes on.
- When your team is on the same page,…you'll deliver targeted communication…to support the launch of your new product.…What are the best ways to increase…your team collaboration and efficiency?…You can use technology to enhance good communications…on the inside.…There are four ways to enhance your team's effectiveness…that starts at the onset of the GTM planning process…all the way through launch and post-launch communications.…Number one: video conferencing.…When you can't be in person with your team members…having face to face communications,…the next best option is video conferencing.…
There are several free and paid options.…For popular free web conferencing,…you can try Skype or join.me.…A few of the paid services include GoToMeeting,…BlueJeans, and WebEx.…Whether you have a small team…or you're part of a larger group,…when you can't get everyone in the same room,…video calls make you feel a lot closer to your teammates.…Number two: project management software.…Using project management software…is an easy way to track team activities,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey