Author Jamie Shanks shows how to develop the story for further "turkey slicing" of additional content.
- [Instructor] To ensure the long-term viability…of webinar series…so that your panelists will want to do these…more often with you,…ensure that you're aligning your story and shared vision.…Because there's nothing worse than killing off…future panelists by holding events…that panelists feel are not really valuable for them,…and you're really being self-serving.…So, what we want to do is review the following…and double check everything before we go to market.…Number one, who are we going to attract,…and are they both going to align to the goals…of our organizations?…And number two, are we providing our attendees…with truly unique insights…that are going to push them off their status quo?…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.