- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
- It's easy to become a big fan of agile marketing because it transforms marketing's impact. When you apply agile, you'll see it strengthen team collaboration. And you'll see how agile marketing can recalibrate marketing's position within your organization as a critical center of excellence that drives business value. So in other words, if done right, agile shifts marketing from a cost center to a profit center. Hi, my name is Chris DellaVilla. I'm an expert in the areas of agile marketing and data workflow integration. In this course, we'll cover how you can use this approach in your own organization to usher in the same benefits. We'll start by establishing a foundation of understanding on how the methodology actually works. Then we'll look at data's role and how you can use analytics to drive your decision-making. Finally, we'll cover the people, processes, and tools that make up agile marketing so that you can get started as soon as you complete the course. There are a lot of names that agile marketing can go by. You'll hear phrases like growth-hacker marketing, scrum marketing, or lean marketing. They all come back to the same idea. If you need to ensure the success of your marketing programs, then agile marketing is the way to go. So let's roll.