- What is advanced product marketing?
- Differences between research methodologies
- Writing personas
- Creating competitive positioning
- Working with product managers and researchers
- Breaking down messaging types
- Determining market opportunities
- Completing a go-to-market plan
- Using agile marketing best practices
Skill Level Advanced
- Product marketers are responsible for crafting the life blood of anything that engages users. As a product marketer, you will work directly with product managers, researchers and marketers, as a mini-CMO, researcher, or blend of all of these roles. I'm Jon Chang. In this course on advanced product marketing, I pull from direct experiences as a product marketer at high-growth organizations like, IBM Watson Marketing, Stack Overflow and General Assembly. In this course, I share foundational components including, research, messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategies. Creating a great product marketing material is important, but it all falls apart without collectively executing across the organization. We'll dive deep into each of these areas, even including the best ways to collaborate with different stakeholders. If that all sounds great to you, jump into this LinkedIn learning course with both feet. You'll be a product marketing pro in no time.