To wrap things up, you can take a look at a handful of other common marketing programs that you might want to tap into. These include partner marketing, channel marketing, influencer programs, speaking programs, and event-driven marketing.
- All right. … Wow, did we cover a lot of detail … on those marketing programs. … What we did is we covered the main marketing programs … that I want you to focus on. … But, I also want to make sure that we bring in top of mind … some other marketing programs that I'm just going to mention … that you can also integrate … into your overall marketing strategy, right. … So signage. … Signage can be its own program, … especially if you're a retail store … and you have to be thinking about it; … you have to invest in signage. … Packaging. … Packaging is very important to a lot of products … or project oriented companies, … especially if you're going to put it on a shelf. … That also has cost associated, design associated, … and you want to make sure you connect those up … into a marketing program. … Partner marketing. … Partner marketing is where you are using your partners … and you're marketing to them … so they can then market your program. … So you create collateral, thought leadership pieces, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies