Action or conversion is the fourth segment in the marketing funnel. Discover what you can do to get your customer to take action right now. Plus, find out what a primary action is and why identifying your primary actions is key if you want to close customers.
- If all goes according to plan,…your customer will make the decision to take action.…They've gone from being a prospect to a customer.…But if only it was that simple.…This stage shares incredible overlap with consideration,…and every consumer is different.…And how each consumer arrives to complete a cell…is different as well.…Some need social proof as they evaluate your business.…Others need reassurance at the time of purchase,…because they second-guess themselves before checking out.…There's still plenty of time…for a consumer to get distracted.…
They see a coupon box and immediately depart your site…in search for one.…What happened here?…Have you controlled that experience?…Will they find a competitor's coupon…which then undermines all of your efforts?…It's here that you have to be focused…on making this purchase process as seamless as possible.…Do you accept the right credit cards…or accept them at all?…Do you redirect the buyer to a third-party site…which then makes the experience disjointed?…Do you make that buyer jump through unnecessary hoops?…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.