Native advertising and user-generated content, or UGC, are two of the most engaged with forms of marketing content. Uncover the various native advertising formats, plus see how to incentivize your followers to create UGC on your behalf.
- Well, we know traditional advertising won't move…the needle much.…And Facebook has only made it harder…with their new algorithm to advertise over the last year.…So how can we actually cut through the clutter, and make…sure our marketing messaging is being seen, and hear?…Native advertising has been proven to better build trust…and engagement with millennial consumers…than traditional display ads.…Native advertising is a form of paid media,…where the promotional messaging is blended into…the user experience and content forum,…where it's placed.…
According to Business Insider,…native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021.…Native ads work so well because they don't disrupt…the user experience, and these ads are designed…to match the format and visual design,…of the platform experience they live on.…The goal is for users to not even realize…that they are engaging with an advertising message.…There are three categories of native ads to explore.…The first category is social native ads.…
In-stream native ads look, feel, and function…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.