Author Jamie Shanks covers what members should be doing in the timeframe leading up to their event.
- [Instructor] It's time to go to market…and there are some expert tips I can provide you…to ensure you reach your goals.…Expert tip number one, don't start too early.…You'll find registrants really can't get their mind set…about a webinar that's six weeks out.…Really concentrate on two weeks before the webinar.…Number two, follow your promotional press kit.…Coordinate the campaign times with yourselves…and your panelists, and hit the market in sequence together.…
Number three, be transparent with the data daily.…Ensure that you're providing panelists…with a clear picture of how they're performing.…Keep accountability.…Number four, always have a call one week out.…Make sure that you're realigning this campaign…to any of your end goals.…Do you need to amplify your content sharing?…Do you need to do another email campaign?…Recalibrate.…And then number five, always drive a big push…24 hours before the event.…
We typically find that 25 to 50% of all the registrants…will actually do it last minute.…Make sure you have a last campaign push.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.