Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with bloggers, part of SEO: Link Building (2015).
- In the previous video,…I discussed article syndication…and left you with the idea that you could contact bloggers…and offer guest articles for them to run.…There's an important difference between…articles posted into syndication libraries,…and those posted directly to blogs.…The links in blogs are likely to be far more valuable…than regular syndication articles.…The search engines know the article libraries…when they see them.…And lest, don't links in their pages high value,…and even if someone picks up an article from the library…and posts it on their site,…the search engines may recognize the article from elsewhere,…and thus, give the links relatively low value.…
However, unique content on blogs…can provide very valuable links back to your site.…There is several way to get links placed on blogs.…First, there is the idea of posting links…in article comment areas.…A strategy that is essentially worthless,…but you'll still find companies…selling blog comment services.…This is what's known as blog spam,…and apart from being obnoxious,…
- Understanding Google PageRank results
- Analyzing links
- Building local and directory links
- Working with article syndication services
- Creating link bait
- Distributing links of social networks
- Buying links: the pros and cons
Skill Level Intermediate
Using Accessibility to Improve SEOwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 29m Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
1. Link Basics
2. Building Links
3. The Link Game
Next steps for linking3m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.