Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with article syndication, part of SEO: Link Building (2015).
- Article Syndication is very similar to press releases.…Essentially you're writing a different type of article.…Not an article praising your company or announcing something…but some kind of informative article.…Then distributing it through article-syndication libraries.…The purpose of an article-syndication library…is in theory at least,…to provide a repository of articles that website owners…can pick from to help bulk up their sites.…You provide your article with permission…for site and blog owners to use the article.…
And in return they agree to run the article's…author information along with the article,…including a link back to your site.…That doesn't always happen of course.…Sometimes site owners simply run the article…without attribution.…But it does most of the time.…Thus, by distributing your article through the…syndication-libraries, you potentially end up with…links back to your website from two types of locations.…From any websites on which the article ends up…after being pulled from a syndication-library.…
- Understanding Google PageRank results
- Analyzing links
- Building local and directory links
- Working with article syndication services
- Creating link bait
- Distributing links of social networks
- Buying links: the pros and cons
Skill Level Intermediate
Using Accessibility to Improve SEOwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 29m Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
1. Link Basics
2. Building Links
3. The Link Game
Next steps for linking3m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.