Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Fostering a "think links" mentality, part of SEO: Link Building in Depth.
- I see many link opportunities go to waste,…simply because people involved in an…organization don't realize the value of links,…and even when they have a vague idea that…links can help a website,…they still don't understand just…how powerful putting keywords…into a link can be.…If at all possible, try to engender a 'think links'…mentality into your organization,…so that all staff members understand that…links to your website will be a key factor…in the success of your site.…Specifically, they need to understand…two things. First, that whenever they see…the opportunity for a link,…they should take it.…
Secondly, that wherever possible,…the link should contain keywords…as explained earlier in this video course.…There are some company departments…that really should understand…these concepts, a classic example…for instance of lost link opportunities…due to a lack of understanding are…companies public relations departments.…Most PR departments do not understand…linking, so even though they're out there…doing things that can really help,…
- Understanding Google PageRank results
- Analyzing links
- Building local and directory links
- Working with article syndication services
- Creating link bait
- Distributing links of social networks
- Buying links: the pros and cons
Skill Level Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
1. Link Basics
2. Building Links
3. The Link Game
Next steps for linking3m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.