Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Next Steps, part of Spying with SEO Tools.
- View Offline
- I hope that throughout this course,…you've discovered some valuable information…to help improve your web presence.…One organization can only do so much…when it comes to SEO, but by looking at…what your competitors have all ready done,…you can definitely save some time…and be more efficient in your own SEO efforts.…If you'd like to reach out to me,…you can find me on AnsonAlex.com…or on Twitter @AnsonAlex.…Thanks for watching.…
I wish you the best of luck online…and who knows, maybe I'll stumble across…your website when doing some SEO research of my own.…
Author Anson Alexander explains what to look for when researching a competitor's SEO presence and website traffic. He then shows how to find both paid and organic keywords that competitors are targeting. Then learn how to find out what is driving traffic to a competitor's site, evaluate on-page SEO factors and usability, understand how competitors' social media platforms contribute, and monitor for new entries into the market.
- The benefits of researching competitor's SEO
- Researching competitors and their website traffic data
- Finding keywords targeted by competitors
- Reviewing incoming links and social media
- Checking out sitemaps
- Using competitor SEO data