Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video The role of SEO, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- You've posted content on your website…and in social media sites.…But how do you get people to visit these sites?…SEO, which is Search engine optimization,…attracts organic, also called natural…or earned traffic to your website.…SEM, which is Search engine marketing,…is when you buy traffic through paid tactics,…such as paid search listings.…In this video, we're going to focus on SEO, not SEM.…
We all do lots and lots of searches everyday.…Think about it, which search results do you click on?…Probably, only the ones that rank high up on the first page.…Most of the time, we don't even bother reading…what's on the second or third page, right?…So, its really important to optimize your search rankings…so people will see your information…right at the top of their search results page.…Search engines display links that are relevant and credible.…Which they measure by analyzing keywords.…
And the number and quality of external links…from other pages.…A pretty common mistake people make…is to spend all this time figuring out…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.