Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video An overview of ad extensions, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Before we finish creating our new campaign,…it's worth while to spend some time…talking about Ad Extensions.…Ad Extensions are a way that you can extend…the functionality of your ads…to include more information than you're typically allowed.…With Extensions, you can include things like your address…and phone number, extra links,…links to mobile downloads,…and even social endorsement and reviews on your product.…Now, we're here in our Campaign overview,…and I'm going to scroll just below the bid settings…until we arrive at the headline Ad Extensions.…
You'll see here that we have six options…that can be selected,…and enabling any or all of these…will turn on various Ad Extensions for this Campaign.…Let's go through each one of these together,…so I can provide you with an example…of what these look like in the real world.…Our six types of Ad Extensions are…Location, Sitelinks, Call,…App, Reviews, and Callouts.…The Location Extension helps people…that are already near you to find you…and or give you a phone call.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.