Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video A look at AdWords Express, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- This is a good opportunity to pause…before going any further and discuss Google AdWords Express.…Google AdWords Express is an advertising product…that automatically manages your online ads…without the need for daily management or tasks.…It's a very lightweight version of AdWords…that has limited functionality,…but can be very useful…if you're just trying to get off the ground.…If you're stretched for time and aren't ready to commit…to learning the essentials of AdWords,…you might be interested in exploring AdWords Express.…I'm here on the AdWords Express landing page,…and you can find this at:…google.com/adwords/express.…
And I'll point out here towards the bottom of the screen…is a great link labeled…"Compare AdWords and Adwords Express."…So if you're curious exactly what the difference is…between the two here's a great chart to help you understand.…In AdWords Express some of the main differences are…you don't have additional ad formats,…so image ads, video ads will not be available to you.…You won't need a website to drive traffic to,…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.