Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video A look at AdWords Express, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- This is a good opportunity to pause…before going any further and discuss Google AdWords Express.…Google AdWords Express is an advertising product…that automatically manages your online ads…without the need for daily management or tasks.…It's a very lightweight version of AdWords…that has limited functionality,…but can be very useful…if you're just trying to get off the ground.…If you're stretched for time and aren't ready to commit…to learning the essentials of AdWords,…you might be interested in exploring AdWords Express.…I'm here on the AdWords Express landing page,…and you can find this at:…google.com/adwords/express.…
And I'll point out here towards the bottom of the screen…is a great link labeled…"Compare AdWords and Adwords Express."…So if you're curious exactly what the difference is…between the two here's a great chart to help you understand.…In AdWords Express some of the main differences are…you don't have additional ad formats,…so image ads, video ads will not be available to you.…You won't need a website to drive traffic to,…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
Q: This course was updated on 06/29/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: an overview of AdWords, where ads appear, understanding the AdWords structure, understanding quality score and the auction system, choosing a campaign, an overview of ad extensions, advanced campaign settings, writing your text ad, and creating an ad group and adding keywords. In addition, new videos were added that cover creating text ads and finalizing a campaign.