Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video What is lead generation?, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- If you're taking this course, you may already know what lead generation is. But just to make sure we're all on the same page Lead Generation, or Lead Gen, is a great way to attract people to your business. It's getting a customer interested in the products or services your business has to offer. Lead Gen is about identifying and managing prospects throughout all stages of their decision journey, from unqualified leads to satisfied repeat customers, to advocates. Lead Gen has changed a lot over the years.
It used to just be sales people attending events and conferences, sitting in a booth at a trade show, or making cold calls. Websites, social media, and search have totally changed that. There's so much information available online. And customers do a ton of research as part of their decision journey, especially in the beginning. The great thing with Lead Gen is people will feel like they're starting the conversation with you instead of you chasing after them. And that means you can focus efforts on qualified leads who are genuinely interested in your business.
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.