Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Using ad extensions, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Earlier in this course we looked…at adding ad extensions when we setup our…first campaign, but let's say that you want…to add these extensions after the fact…or you have an ad group that's running…where you haven't configured this extension…or maybe you just want to try a new extension.…Well fortunately it's easy enough to set up.…Now I'm logged into my account and I'm at the…Campaigns view and I've logged in as…RentTrack to show you an example…of a campaign that already has some…ad extensions set up.…To see them I'll choose Ad extensions from the…tab view towards the center of the screen.…
Here you can see in the upper left-hand corner…the view menu and this shows me which extensions…I'm currently viewing down below.…You'll notice that I have SiteLinks selected…and I can see that we have several site links…associated with this particular account.…Now let's say that we want to add a new extension.…Here in the bottom left-hand corner you'll…see the + extension button and I'll select that.…We can choose a New campaign site link extension.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.