Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Use keywords to identify opportunities, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- We have one more video about getting to qualified leads.…Here we'll talk about how to use keywords…to identify opportunities.…There are millions of conversations happening…each day online, but what if those conversations…are about your business?…Would you even know they're happening?…Responding real-time to conversations about your business…is a powerful way to convert prospects to qualified leads.…Whether it's expert advice on an online forum,…or an instant answer to a social media inquiry,…an old saying fits a new truth:…The early bird gets the worm.…
There are ways to monitor the Web, almost all of it,…for conversations happening about just about everything.…A great way to monitor conversations and engage…with leads is through Google Alerts.…Google Alerts monitors keywords and phrases…about your business, and emails or texts you…when that content is posted on the Web.…Let's say your keyword alert is "Apple iPhone."…You can tell Google to notify you every time it finds…a mention of Apple iPhone.…Whether people are linking, quoting Apple iPhone,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.