Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding Quality Score and the auction system, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- Google is popular,…because they're good at getting it right.…When you go to search for something on Google,…you typically find what you're looking for right away.…Google is obsessed…with making sure everything they display is relevant,…and that extends beyond organic results…to paid listings as well.…Fortunately, this makes for a great opportunity.…Users want relevant information,…and advertisers want to show relevant answers,…so those listings get clicked on.…If Google shows the best ads,…users come back to Google, and Google profits.…
For Google, the better the ads they show,…the more money they make.…So, before we get too much further,…let me back up, and share with you the context…of what we're talking about.…I'm here on the Google search page,…and I'm going to run a query for "iphone screen repair".…Now, this query's important to me as well,…because I'm not just terrible at breaking my eyeglasses,…but apparently, I'm just as clumsy with my iPhone.…So, we can see there are some ads at the top,…and some ads along the right-hand side, if I scroll down.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.