Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Tailor email programs, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- You probably know that businesses spend a lot of time…and money to get new customers.…But what you may not know is that it pays to keep them,…a lot.…So, isn't it surprising that more companies don't put…more effort into retaining the customers they do have?…Keeping your customers engaged and loyal…is a great way to grow your business,…and here are some ideas for your company.…Make customers part of the club,…a rewards club, that is.…
Incentivize repeat business by giving something back…to loyal customers.…This could be as simple as a point system,…like earning a point for every dollar you spend,…or a punch or stamp card,…or, you can offer free items,…discounts or some sort of special treatment.…Whatever type of reward program you use,…make sure it's simple to understand…and the rewards are attainable.…Give customers the VIP treatment.…Make customers feel special by giving them…exclusive benefits.…
This could be early access to new products,…exclusive sales, or special discounts.…Some programs tier benefits to encourage more sales.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.