Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Stage in buying process, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- We've talked about how to entice leads and qualify leads.…Next, in this chapter,…we'll dive into how to transform those leads to customers.…This video, we'll start with learning how to identify…when a lead is ready to make a purhcase…and when you should follow-up.…Let's say you're considering…replacing an aging appliance in your home.…You start with some brief research online…to evaluate options, you find a couple of options,…but decide to hold off on that purchase for right now.…
The next thing you know, sales people begin to contact you…but you're not yet ready to buy.…In this example, the salesperson who contacts you…won't be welcomed.…But if you were further along in the buying process,…let's say you've conducted all your research…and evaluated options by reading…product descriptions, pricing, reviews,…or even downloading sales brochures.…Wouldn't you be more receptive…to engage with a salesperson now?…So, how does a business determine…when a customer is ready for sales contact?…By Lead Scoring.…
This is identifying when a lead is ready to buy…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.