Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up an account, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- To start advertising with Google Adwords,…you'll need to create an Adwords account.…The first step is to open up a browser.…And head over to adwords.com.…Next, we're going to click the Start Now button…here in the lower left hand corner of the screen.…Now, it's tempting to fill out the information…that appears in this guided tour.…But if you do…Google's going to walk you through…setting up your fist campaign.…And I'm not a fan of trying to create something…before you've really explored…how the interface works.…
So, simply click the link labeled Skip the guided setup.…First things first.…We need to either enter in our existing…Google account information.…Or provide information to establish…a new Google account.…If you use Gmail, Analytics or AdSense,…you already have an account established with Google.…You can use the same email address you use…to log into Analytics…to sign up with Adwords.…If you're creating a Google Adwards account…for business purposes,…as you probably are,…It's a good idea to create the Google account…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.