Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Search Terms, Auction Insights, and User Location reports, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- As you being to familiarize yourself…with the reporting capabilities of AdWords,…It might feel a bit overwhelming.…Since you're just starting out,…and we're focusing on the essentials,…I'm going to give you the three…most important reports to look at.…These are the search term reports,…the auction insights report,…and the user location reports.…Let's look at these together.…To view these reports, you'll visit…the Dimensions tab from your campaigns view,…and that's where I am on this screen.…Here in Dimensions, you'll choose the View option…in the upper left hand corner,…and we'll start by selecting Search terms.…
Here you can scan the Search terms report daily,…to see what led people to click on your ads.…Maybe its worth creating a new ad around a term you find,…or perhaps you see some words…that are worth adding to your negative keyword list.…You might be surprised at what you find,…and what people searched for to arrive on your page.…Use this information to better tailor your ads.…And just like all of the other data that…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.