Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing bid adjustments, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- Bid adjustments are a way for us to automatically increase…or decrease how much we're willing to pay…when specific devices, geography,…days of week, or times of day is in play.…And it can be really helpful once you get the hang of it.…When we set up our campaign…you might recall that we weren't able to select…whether our ads would appear on mobile devices.…Bid adjustments are how you'll dictate…what happens on mobile as well.…First things first, you'll select the campaign…you wanna modify from your account.…I've already gone ahead and selected this SEARCH campaign…we created earlier.…
Next we wanna drill into the Settings area,…which is the tab here towards the top of the screen.…You'll see at the top next to All settings…we have a tab for Locations, Ad schedule, and Devices.…Now typically when you select the Settings tab…you're going to default into the All settings section,…and that's this section here.…But you'll make your bid adjustments…using the Locations, Ad schedule, and Devices tabs…here towards the top of the screen.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.