Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Review goals, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- So how do you know…if your lead gen program was successful?…Well, before jumping to any conclusions,…start by going back to your agreed upon goals.…In the beginning of this course,…we spoke about business goals and program KPIs.…Remind key stakeholders about these goals…that set the direction for your…lead gen strategy and tactics.…This'll keep people focused and objective,…whether it's executives, sales,…marketing, or other teams.…This avoids the problem of…getting off the path that was originally agreed upon.…
You're reminding people where you started…and what you set out to do in the first place.…Start with your business goals.…Go back to the exercise file…when you determined these goals.…You calculated how many leads…you need to generate, estimated future sales,…and developed a list of smart goals.…Next, look at your program KPI Dashboard…from an earlier chapter when you decided…the specifics, what, when, and how you'll measure.…Last, go through your benchmarks.…
Review the data that you added…to your KPI dashboard.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.