Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Raise vs. lower your lead quality, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- There's no use in chasing down a lead…who doesn't meet your criteria.…It's better to put your efforts elsewhere.…As you evaluate your lead response rate,…you might find you need to change your strategy a bit.…You might need to decrease your lead response rate…if too many leads don't meet your criteria…to convert to a customer.…Or you might need to increase your response rate,…let's say, if your business is a startup or expanding.…We're about to get into a lot of detail,…so stay with me as we get through this together.…
To decrease your lead response rate,…you need to narrow your lead quality.…So, essentially, if you want fewer…people responding to your offer,…you'll want more strict or narrow criteria.…To increase your lead response rate,…you need to broaden your lead quality.…So here, it's just the opposite.…You want more people to respond,…so you loosen or broaden the criteria for your offer.…A good first step is to ask your sales force for feedback.…Then, you'll understand whether…they're busy and meeting their goals,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.