Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Publish in social channels, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- To make sure that people see your content,…you'll need to decide on the right length,…place, and frequency to publish.…Let's take each of these one at a time…starting with content length.…Be concise so people can understand…the main points quickly and easily.…Use however many words you need to get…your message across, but no more.…If you work in a regulated or complicated industry,…people may want more lengthy content,…like a white paper or eBook.…
But, most people expect bite-size content…that they can process easily.…Here's what I'd suggest from maximum character counts…and a couple of popular places to post content.…If you're tweeting, try for around 100,…and a Facebook post or in an email subject line,…keep it at 40.…Once you've finalized your content,…next you need to figure out where to publish,…or some people refer to this as making "channel selections."…The best advice I can give you here is…to focus on your customer.…
Be present where they are.…Which sites do they visit to find information,…read reviews, order products and services,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.