Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Optimize, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- Now it's time to review all your…program data and analysis.…Determine what worked well that you should keep doing,…and identify opportunities to improve.…Sometimes the truth can be hard.…We've all been there.…We can take things personally, because we feel…ownership for our work and programs.…But as you determine how to optimize your Lead Gen program,…try not to take anything too personally.…Stay objective and be open to how…you can improve in the future.…Remember, improvements are good all around…your business, brand, and team's performance.…
Here are a list of example questions you can ask…yourself so you can figure out what you need to optimize.…Did you target the right audience?…Review your demographics?…Are you speaking to the right people?…How's your messaging?…Are you saying the right thing at the right time?…Are you present and engaging in the right channels?…This goes for both outbound messages such as emails,…or a two-way dialogue, such as in social media.…Are your offers compelling?…Do they persuade people to act?…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.