Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Optimize your landing page, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- Once a lead clicks on the call to action…to obtain your offer…they very often will end up on a landing page.…This is where someone lands…after clicking on your call to action.…It could have been to download a white paper,…start a free trial, or join a mailing list.…In this video we'll talk about how to create…an effective landing page.…Here are three things to keep in mind…to make sure you have a great landing page.…Align your content with the offer and CTA,…follow layout best practices, and do usability testing.…
Let's start with the content.…Think about what first attracted your visitor.…Stay focused on that offer.…Keep the language concise and relevant,…don't overwhelm people with unnecessary information.…Think about how you feel when you click to a landing page…and there's a bunch of information…that you don't want to read.…To build trust you can also include testimonials…or customer reviews about that offer.…With the right content you can move on…to layout best practices.…Make your landing page consistent with your overall website,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.