Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Obtain spokespeople or testimonials, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- Some people wonder if testimonials are effective.…Well, did you know that customer testimonials…have the highest effectiveness rating…in content marketing at 89%?…Or that 90% of online customers trust recommendations…from people they know?…How about that customers are four times more likely to buy…due to testimonials?…So how exactly do they work?…They're a credible, non-salesy way to promote your business.…What's more powerful than positive feedback…from a satisfied customer to make you look better…than the competition?…They connect with people emotionally.…
These are real people talking about…their honest experiences.…Other people can relate and feel connected.…They speak to really important benefits.…Your customers may see benefits…or alternate uses for your product or service…that even you may not know about.…You can then promote this information…to attract more leads.…Next let's talk about how to obtain testimonials.…First by finding them and then by inviting your customers…to provide ones that you can use.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.