Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Obtain referrals, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- Before we had radio, TV, magazines,…or the Internet,…people shared their opinions about products or services…with friends or family, through everyday conversation,…or what's also called, word of mouth.…But today, we see how word of mouth has evolved,…to more formal and accessible Referral Marketing.…Referral Marketing promotes products or services…to new customers through referrals.…Think about your own experiences,…whether you're buying something big, like a car,…or something you haven't used before,…like a new software program, or a small but personal item.…
Have you asked people you trust…for referrals before you buy?…Have you searched online to see what customers think…of that product or service before you buy?…Referral marketing is a powerful tool,…because people trust opinions of other people they trust,…whether it's family, friends, colleagues,…social media influencers, or celebrities.…In fact, studies show that referrals,…consumer online opinions,…and editorial content, rank in the top five forms…of trusted marketing and advertising.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.