Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Nurture leads through email marketing, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Once you've identified leads who are ready to buy…and have relevant, customized content,…how will you deliver this personalized message…and information?…Well, e-mail is a really effective, targeted tool…to nurture relationships with your leads.…Let's review some e-mail best practices.,…for an inviting, effective layout,…an attention-getting subject line,…and concise copy.…Let's start with these layout tips.…Be clear and consistent in the From label.…
Typically, this would be your company name…or recognizable employee name.…Most importantly, the From label should be the same…in all your e-mails.…Consistency helps people recognize…where the e-mails are coming from…and builds trust in the source.…The pre-header texts should augment and align with,…but not be the same as,…the subject line,…which we'll discuss in more detail in a moment.…Pre-header text invites the reader to open the e-mail.…
Include a link so people can forward to a friend.…Many e-mail vendors include this as a simple option…in their services.…Make social media and website links clear,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.