Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Monitor social channels, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- We talked earlier about monitoring social media…to find qualified leads.…Well, it's also important so you can understand…what your current customers say about you.…Over 2 billion people around the world use social media,…that's a lot of people.…So you'll want to monitor what customers say…about your business and their experience with you.…Have you ever written a review about a restaurant…and all of a sudden the chef or manager responds to you?…What a nice surprise.…Then if they take a step further and not only thank you,…but offer you a free appetizer when you come back in…that will delight you.…
That's exceeding customer expectations,…which we call surprise and delight.…This shows that you're listening and that you care,…whether the feedback was positive or negative.…Here's another example, JetBlue,…which is an airline, has a dedicated Twitter team.…All they do all day long is monitor…what customers are saying about JetBlue…and figure out how to surprise and delight them.…In one instance they had a customer in an airport…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.